|Honda TL125 Homepage|
I'm an owner of a Honda TL125 vintage trials bike, bought with the intention of riding it on the AHRMA and STRA modern classics -class. I've had my share of difficulties when trying to find information, spares, upgrade parts and accessories for the bike. To help others, and hopefully learn more from them, I have set up the following pages. I hope you find them useful.
- Honda TL125 FAQ
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) about the Honda TL 125 on the fabulous Thumper page (now up to ver 2.4).
Note: Restored July 17, 2011 and now hosted on KAILA.NET
- Honda TL125 Parts and Resources
- A list of companies that offer parts and/or services for the TL125.
- Honda TL125 Information
- Miscellaneous information related to TL125 specifications, maintenance and tune-up.
- Honda TL125 Links
- Miscellaneous TL125 related links.
- AHRMA and TL125
- Modifications to TL125 allowed in the AHRMA "modern classics" class.
- Honda TL125 Owners Page
- List of TL125 owners.
- TL125 Message Board
- Message board for everyone interested in the TL125. This is the board index as it was last retrieved by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine!
- Story of My TL125
- How to fit earlier model sidecovers on 1976 TL125S by Tony Fletcher.
- BIG Bore TL125
- UPDATED! How to do an ultimate big bore TL125 by Mark Worsfold and a cautionary tale from Al Johnston.
- Simple TL125 Wiring diagram
- NEW Here is a simple wiring diagram to get your TL going.
- Buy and Sell Resources
- So you want to buy or sell a TL or parts? Here are some resources and pointers.
- TL125 Controls
- Tips and tricks on improving the controls (clutch, brakes etc.) on the TL.
- Honda Part Numbers
- Understanding the numbering system used for Honda motorcycle part numbers, especially as this applies to TL125.
- NGK Sparkplugs
- A brief summary of the code numbers used in the NGK sparkplugs.
- Feedback Page
- Send me feedback about these pages.
- Bike humor
- mostly sent to me or collected from various sources.
- Simple Gearing Calculator
- Spring Constant Calculator
If you find anything you want to comment or add, please got to the Honda TL125 Feedback Page.
Miscellaneous TL stuff:
And I'm personally looking for the following (elusive) used pieces:
- Mark Worsfold sent me the following info on his projects. Please contact Mark directly if you are interested:
"I need an Alloy Fuel Tank for my TL project, but the only way to make these affordable is to commission a batch of 5 units. These will accept the 'S' type tap and either the standard cap or a 'Monza' style flip-up cap. I'm looking for orders for the remaining 4 units to underwrite the project. Delivery is 8 weeks from date of order and the price will be £200 GB pounds + S&H or £220 with the 'Monza' cap."
"I have also contacted a foundry nearby who are prepared to copy the nearly-unobtainable Countershaft Sprocket Cover. These will be sandcast by hand on a 'one-off' basis, and partially finished. The mounting holes will be jig-drilled, but otherwise 'as cast' to be finished yourself to the standard of your bike. Price will be £40 GB Pounds + S&H"
"Mark Worsfold, Lewes, East Sussex, England firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Aftermarket frame kits, such as Sammy Miller, TMI , Frazier etc.
Last modification February 16, 2003
|Honda TL125 Homepage|